Friday, August 13, 2010

The Bazaar

I have added a new page to the blog, called The Bazaar.  Here I will be listing items for sale on an occasional basis, as well as items I am looking for.  These items will be miniatures, terrain, buildings, books, etc., basically anything related to miniatures gaming as well as military history.  I used to post on Bartertown (as predhead), but I would rather give my modern gaming brethren first crack at anything they might find useful (one man's trash being another man's treasure and all).

My terms are simple, I prefer PayPal (but will accept money orders) and I sell to folks in the U.S. because I hate filling out international paperwork (call me lazy).

So, check out The Bazaar from time to time to see what wares are available and what my wants are.  Maybe we can make a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...