Friday, August 13, 2010

Good News About GameCraft Miniatures

From the GameCraft Miniatures newsletter:

I've been trying to keep all of my valued customers updated as to what's going on at GameCraft. This newsletter is a continuation of that effort.

As I announced a few newsletters ago I was considering selling GameCraft ... since then I have had MANY inquiries from potential buyers, as it has turned out I think most of them were expecting to pick up the company at a fire-sale price and were surprised to find that I know the value of the company and I'm expecting to get somewhere near that price for it. To make a long story short, I do not think I'll be selling the company any time soon and I am rededicating myself to the running and growth of the company.

Step one in that process will be to get caught up with the current orders that I have waiting to be filled and shipped. Those of you that are new to the newsletter may not be aware of some of the things that have been going on in my life that caused me to fall behind in the orders ... but that's all history now and I'm back to work getting caught up and preserving the reputation of GameCraft's amazing customer service. I've already shipped a few orders today and I will get several more shipped this evening and tomorrow. Beyond that I hope to get at least a few orders out every day till I'm caught up.

Those of you that have been waiting for your order to ship, I ask for just a tiny bit more patience as I am processing orders in the order that they were received. That being said, if you feel that you have waited long enough and do not want to wait any longer please feel free to contact me directly and request a refund on your order ... I will process your refund immediately and cancel your order. I had one customer request a refund this morning on an order that was boxed up and ready to ship but I honored his request and refunded his money within minutes of receiving the request. See, I even try to keep my dissatisfied customer happy :)

So, where do we go from here? I am re-energized and ready to devote myself to GameCraft again. I have lots of ideas for new products and I welcome your suggestions for new products as always. Once I'm caught up on orders I'll start releasing new items again. I have a few new items from the BMC series that are ready to go online right now, I should be able to get them on the site in the next few days.

Thanks again for you past and continued support of GameCraft.



Sincerely
Allen

GameCraft offers some nice middle eastern buildings in 15mm (and other scales as well).  It is very good to hear that Allen will be keeping the company and moving forward.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...