Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Will He Ever Stop?

Oh, that Irishserb guy, he tasks me so!  Brian (Irishserb) has posted a couple of entries on his blog on new 15mm modern masters he has been working on.  Wait for it...an M2A2 Bradley and an AAV7A1!!!  While these two vehicles are not yet in production, the temptation to order a few is going to be tough to ignore, and I don't even need them for my AA Gen Kill project!  Brian does such nice work it is difficult not to expand the AA project even more, but I must resist as I want to head into Lebanon next.  U.S. Marines (80s style), various Lebanese factions, perhaps French and Italian forces, along with Israelis give me plenty to work on.  Now I would be sincerely doomed if Brian starts working on Arab-Israeli vehicles I can use in Lebanon!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your models and the wonderful terrain. The market is very well detailed too. I think the Angolan War would be a nice game as you have the African veld and insurgents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bartender! I've taken a bit of a hiatus from this project because of work and other interests, but hope to get back into it after the first of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...