Friday, January 28, 2011

Britannia Miniatures' Dave Howitt's Passing

I am very saddened to hear about the recent passing of Dave Howitt, driving force behind Britannia Miniatures.  I've only ordered a few things from Britannia, but when I did the service was cracking and the response to my emails was extremely timely.  I extend my condolences to his friends, family, and the gaming community, we have indeed lost a wonderful person.  God bless him.

UPDATE:  It appears that the Britannia Miniatures website is now defunct.  I had heard that Mr. Howitt's daughter was carrying on with the business, but that might have only to fulfill outstanding orders.  'Tis a shame, I was hoping that Britannia would carry on, but certainly can understand the family's decision to cease operations. My thoughts and prayers go out to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...