Thursday, January 20, 2011

More GameCraft Releases/QRF Sale

GameCraft Miniatures have added two more products to their 15mm Middle Eastern building range, this time a hotel/apartment building facade and downtown shops.  I like the GameCraft buildings, they are cleanly cast, well designed, and look great.  I just wish they would make more buildings with lift off roofs and have openings for windows and doors.  Don't know why I am hung up on open windows and doors, just like them!

Quick Reaction Force is running a 10% sale until January 23rd.  Yes, I know I am a bit behind on getting this posted.  I am still very tempted in buying G3 armed Germans and move my Ambush Alley project into a new arena, some fictitious African or Asian setting taking place in the 70s or 80s.  More on this later...hmmm, I think I'll go ahead and order some Germans right now!

And...now I have five packs of G3-armed post war Germans on the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...