Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finished Buildings

Shanties
Months ago I had written about some custom buildings I was having completed in exchange for some 20mm moderns.  I have posted pictures of those buildings (a mosque, hotel, and shanties) as they were works in progress, but have never posted any pictures of the structures as completed.  I had completely forgotten that the chap who made these for me had sent me pics of the completed works, the pictures of which I found today in a buried file folder.  So, here they are!  I still need to get out my terrain and post pictures of all my wonderful terrain toys, but for now, this will have to do.

Mosque
I can use these for the 2003 Iraq (Generation Kill), Late 1970s Germans in Africa, Mogadishu (Black Hawk Down), and Striker/Tomorrow's War projects.






Mosque
L' Hotel de Somalia (or Olympic, I have signs for both)


Back of the hotel
Battlefield debris

5 comments:

  1. Oh allo those are rather special... I do hope you point the mosque towards Mecca for games. I do with mine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dglennjr@yahoo.comNovember 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

    Yeah, pics. I'm glad they all got to you in one piece. Can't wait to see pics of a game in action. Enjoy! -David G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, who made the buildings? I'm impressed by the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were built by a chap who doesn't seem interested in doing commission work! I traded some 20mm modern figs to have these done. He did a bang-up job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cracking work on those!

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...