Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Air War Page

I have been diligently searching the wide world web to find all the 1/285th and 1/300th Korean War aircraft that I can find and have added those findings to the new Air War page.  There were a few more manufacturers than what I had initially thought, and I now think I have a fairly good list, but if I have missed any please leave a comment and I will add them to the page.  The purpose of the Air War page is two-fold: first it provides me a place to keep the manufacturers' lists and links in one place, and second to help other Korean War gamers find a one stop location so that they do not have to repeat my efforts.

Thus far I have found suitable planes from CinC, GHQ Models, Heroics & Ros, MSD Games, Raiden Miniatures, Scotia Collectair, and two shops on Shapeways, Kampfflieger Models and Prairie Hawk Gamers.  Actually, when I started compiling the Scotia list, I realized that it is the exact same list as MSD, so I am guessing that Scotia takes care of European customers and MSD handles North America.

I will eventually add other air war related items to the Air War page, such as books, rules, and gaming accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...