Sunday, August 31, 2014

Combat Wombat Vehicles

I have had the fortune to buy various buildings from Jason at Micropanzer Wargames Studio when he has sold them on The Miniatures Page at very reasonable prices.  These are definitely of a sci-fi bent, and will be used for the Tomorrow's War project, and perhaps as structures on Luna or Mars for the X-COM project.  I will post some pictures of these buildings in the future post.

VBL on left, Eureka sci-fi German center, Heavy Grav MICV on right
With RAFM Imp APC
Also via Jason I bought a few of the Combat Wombat vehicles.  These little buggers are really nice castings, and of course picking them up already painted was heaven.  In looking over the Combat Wombat website, it looks as if I have the VBLs and the Heavy Grav MICV.  These will also find a home within the Tomorrow's War project.  They seem to scale nicely with the Eureka German sci-fi infantry and the RAFM Imp APC.  At first I thought the VBL was too small, but it should serve well as a small recon vehicle.  The MICV is about the same size as the Imp, so it will "hold" a fireteam or two.  I might have to check out more of the Combat Wombat line.  I am staying away from grav vehicles a bit as many I have seen look very futuristic, and I want vehicles that look like natural progressions of our current military equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...